Are you looking for ways to give your target audience a more in-depth idea of your business? If you are, then an effective option is booklets. Booklet Promotions allow you to add a more detailed description of your business, be it, business history, services or product details and other guidelines and info.
Opting for Booklet Printing gives you the opportunity to have a more effective business promotion. With the different sizes and shapes of booklets, you will be better able to provide more succinct information about your brand to your audience.
Here are 8 booklet characteristics which make them a better option than books:
1. Lesser pages: Booklets generally have a less number of pages than compared to books. Used mainly for promotional means, booklets have fewer pages than compared to books and contain more information than regular print promotional means like catalogs or brochures.
2. Cost-Effective: Online booklet printing services print booklets at affordable prices that come with less labor and print requirements.
3. Quality: Booklet promotions are effective in the way that they almost resemble books. This gives them higher professional quality. This further adds to the upliftment of your brand which has a positive effect on the minds of your audience.
4. Customize ability: Various services of online booklet printing allow you to customize your booklets. This includes designing the cover, adding a finish, etc. For the finishing, you can either opt for a gloss finish which gives your booklet a shine. Or, you can opt for a matte finish which allows for a more elegant look. Matte also provides for a writeable surface.
5. Uses: Booklets can be used for a variety of uses. These include magazines, event programs, instruction manuals, photo albums, product catalogs, etc. In such cases, book printing will cost more than what is required of it. Thus booklet promotions are more effective. With a lesser number of pages and customizable design, they can be a perfect promotional material for a large number of purposes.
6. Looks: If you are going for business promotions, opting for booklet printing is better than book printing because nobody wants to read a book just to know what your company has to offer. The moment they see the large number of pages your book carries, they will immediately turn away from it. Booklets carry a simpler succinct look which gives your audience the idea of an easier read. Hence, they will certainly opt for it.
7. Easy to distribute and carry: Booklets due to their lesser weight are easier to distribute among your target audience. You can either opt to do it yourself or go for an EDDM service that distributes them for you. Various online booklet printing services provide affordable EDDM services. All you have to do is provide them with the target zip codes. Moreover, it becomes easier for your audience as well to carry them in hand or in their bags. This quality further adds to the quantity and cost ratio. Booklets will allow you to have a higher number of prints at a less budget. Whereas at the same budget you will get less number of books.
8. Faster turn around: Booklets will naturally have faster turn arounds due to their less printing time. This gives you more time for business promotion. Books take longer to print and hence are much less opted for promotional purposes, especially for seasonal sales and discounts.
Various Book printing services providers also provide booklet promotions and printing. Always compare the services before opting for the one which suits your requirements and budget. The above-mentioned points show how booklets are a more effective choice for your business promotions than books and further help you save your budget.